I have a confession to make: I am writing this post during a 10 minute recess of a council meeting and have one word to say…HELP! How many ways can people say the same thing???
By this afternoon life should be relaxed again (hopefully). In order to keep going and try to capture moments of positivity, I decided to make a list of the things that I am looking forward to enjoying during the little break I will give myself this afternoon and night. Here you go:
1) a package filled with DVDs sent to me by my parents – especially excited to finally see the Bourne Legacy
2) a stack of magazines – I have (and am quite proud of this) refrained from buying magazine for the past couple months in order to try to save money. As a little reward for completing my work, I purchased exciting spring issues of UK (my favourite editions) magazines including March issues of Harper’s Bazaar & Elle. I have to put together a spring must-have list for an upcoming trip to Montreal with my parents (is three weeks too early to start counting sleeps?)
3) a macaron party with a friend
4) a trip to Loblaws to buy fresh flowers (hoping to get some hyacinths that are on sale this week)
5) a dance party in my apartment – you’re all invited!
6) having time to exercise (my body can’t wait to move again)
In the meantime, I keep chanting the chorus of one of my favourite feel good songs in my head:
I promise this blog will return to normal tomorrow as I feature a recent outfit from a night out (it’s a gorgeous dress – I keep it hanging on the wall because it’s so intricate it’s art!).
However, until this afternoon: “ain’t nothing gonna break my stride, nobody gonna hold me down………”
Wishing you the best of everything,